BDSM/fetish bibliography, sorted by key: Q
This is Datenschlag's bibliography of publications on sadomasochism, fetishism and related subjects (also available in German). Please use the web form to submit new entries.
There are several ways to access the bibliography:
Sorted by author: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Sorted chronologically: 1400-1499 |1500-1599 |1600-1699 | 1700-1799 | 1800-1899 | 1900-1909 |
| 1970-1979 |
All in a single page (Beware: ca. 1.5 MB):
Whole bibliography sorted by author
Whole bibliography sorted chronologically
Download the whole bibliography as a PDF file: bisam_english.pdf (ca. 1 MB). This version is sorted into several categories (such as psychoanalysis and law) and best suited for printing.
The following people sent helpful corrections and contributions: tph, Wolf Deunan, Elmar Schlüter, Valentin Sitzmann, Inge Schwarzer and Margit Huber. Many thanks!
Concerning fair use of this material: you are welcome to use it as a citation database in your publications. To facilitate this process, please ask us for the BiBTeX-file. You are free to distribute printed versions as long as due credit to Datenschlag is given. We encourage links to our pages, but please do not copy our material to your site. To link to single entries, use this format:
"m" being the first letter of the key and the key, MK03, being what you find in front of each entry.
Last change: 20.09.2004
- [Q94] John, Sir, 1994
Die Q-Briefe. Wahre Geschichten über Sadomasochismus
- Publisher: ikoo, Pullenreuth
- Language: German
- Notes: 209 pages. German translation of → Q93 by Martin Rometsch.
- Archived at: Magnus Hirschfeld Archive for Sexology, Berlin / SMart-Rhein-Ruhr Archive, Dortmund
- [Q93] Q, John, 1993
The Q Letters: True Stories of Sadomasochism
- Publisher: Prometheus, Buffalo
- [Que] Queen, Carol, FEHLT
Leatherdaddy and the Femme
- Publisher: Cleis Press, MISSING
- Abstract: "Wonderful erotic fantasy of crossdressed femme seducing a leatherdaddy and then coming out in red heels the next morning, which he kisses. Hot description of their ensuing affair, spiced up with BDSM, crossdressing, gay high class dungeon parties, threesomes and transexuals, not to mention motorcycles and hard-muscled black dudes. Well written by one who knows and has been there, I think. If not, it's a great fantasy and mine, too." (Artesia)
- [Que96] Queen, Carol, 1996
Bisexual Perverts Among the Leather Lesbians: Some Thoughts on Border-Crossing
- in: Califia, Pat / Sweeney, Robin (ed.): The Second Coming: A Leatherdyke Reader, pp. 71-76
- Publisher: Alyson Publications, Los Angeles
- [Que96a] Queen, Carol, 1996
Women, S/M, and Therapy
- In: Women and Therapy, Vol. 19, No. 4, 1996, pp. 65-73
- Abstract: Abstract see → Bie00.
- [Qui69] Quignard, Paris, 1969
L'être du balbutiement
- Publisher: Mercure de France, Paris
- Language: French
- Notes: 191 pages
- [Qui02] Quignard, Pascal, 2002
Die Sprache der Ebene
- in: Spörk, Ingrid und Strohmaier, Alexandra (ed.): Leopold von Sacher-Masoch, pp. 251-264
- Publisher: Literaturverlag Droschl, Graz
- Language: German
- Archived at: Magnus Hirschfeld Archive for Sexology, Berlin
- [QC82] Quinsey, Vernon L. / Chaplin, Terry C., 1982
Penile responses to nonsexual violence among rapists
- In: Criminal Justice and Behavior, Vol. 9, 1982, pp. 372-381
- [QCU84] Quinsey, Vernon L. / Chaplin, Terry C. / Upfold, Douglas, 1984
Sexual Arousal to Nonsexual Violence and Sadomasochistic Themes Among Rapists and Non-Sex-Offenders
- In: Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, Vol. 52, No. 4, 1984, pp. 651-657
- Abstract: "Twenty heterosexual rapists, 10 non-sex-offender patients from the same maximum security psychiatric institution, and 10 men with low socioeconomic status recruited from the local community were presented with audiotaped narrations while their penile tumescence was measured. The story categories were as follows: female victim/partner (neutral situation, consenting sex, rape, nonsexual violence, consenting bondage and spanking) and male victim/partner (neutral situation, consenting sex, rape, and nonsexual violence). There were no differences between the two non-sex-offender groups, and they were combined. Rapists showed more sexual arousal to rape depictions and less to consenting sex stories than the control subjects. As predicted, rapists were sexually aroused by stories involving nonsexual violence with female but not male victims. Surprisingly, there were no differences between rapists and control subjects in their responsiveness to the spanking and bondage stories. It was concluded that the amount of violence in the rape descriptions is critical in differentiating rapists from non-sex-offenders."
- [QCV81] Quinsey, Vernon L. / Chaplin, Terry C. / Varney, G., 1981
A comparison of rapists' and non-sex offenders' sexual preferences for mutually consenting sex, rape and sadistic acts
- In: Behavioral Assessment, Vol. 3, 1981, pp. 127-135
Missing something? Please use our web form to help us create a new entry. If you wish to add to an existing entry or correct errors, please mail to email@example.com.
© Datenschlag. This text may be distributed and re-used in printed form without express permission for non-commercial purposes, as long as the document is not changed and Datenschlag is indicated as the original source. Distributors of this text may not charge for the distribution, except for the cost of duplication and distribution. We welcome links to these pages. Incorporating our material into another web site is forbidden.
© 1995 - 2003 by Datenschlag - all rights reserved